Monday, July 17, 2017

Just another MAGIC Monday!

It's just another MAGIC Monday.... I do wish it was Sunday.... I had an awesome weekend! 

#goodjourney everyone.... So I've got friends in all places.  I like to collect random souls (in a not creepy way LOL) & the bond is unbreakable or there is never a bond to begin.  I don't do middle ground.  Hate you or love you. It's just who I am.

This morning, I got to have some bLitchy conversation with my sister from a different mister, Nikki G... owner of Urban Essentials!  She laced me with some Shea butter and some abundance and prosperity root mixture that she made at a workshop she was attending.  NOW.... LET ME SAY THIS.... it smells so good I accidentally inhaled some (which I've been known to do because I take huge whiffs despite my better judgment) AND I wanted to eat it.  The shit smells as good as it works.... The reason I can speak on how well it works.... well...


Immediately following our brief breakfast visit, separate Starbucks runs and then riding side by side in traffic for about 2 minutes while on the phone (we're that corny), I came to work.  I've been here doing the corporate thing... just another MANIC Monday, OK?  Keep up... this is where it gets GOOOOODDDDD!

I was just formally invited to offer my products in 2 stores.... ONE IN LA!!!  I'm SO EXCITED about that!  I also was just contacted by a reputable publisher regarding a book idea that Joseph & I had kinda pushed to a back burner... and by back burner, I mean it wasn't on a burner at all UNTIL last week when I mentioned it briefly in a conversation we were having (p.s... the purpose of that conversation was to get help with my Office 365 subscription on my iPhone 7S... we never even got to that LoL).  Anywho... I don't know exactly who, what, when, where or why this publisher sought me out but it might have something to do with the million dollars worth of grants I've applied for LOL (I've been wanting to write a book for a long ass time).

This is how you manifest MAGIC out of MANIC.... so Monday, cheers to you.... & to my sister, Nikki G....GIRL MARKET THAT ISH LIKE TARGET BECAUSE IT WORKS...IT WORKS FAST AND ABOVE AND BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS!  


Been walking around the office all day singing *Just another magic Monday*... nobody even notices the difference! lol 

Ciao, 
bellaD

No comments:

Post a Comment