Sunday, July 16, 2017

Mastermind aF

#goodjourney folks!  

It's been much longer than I initially anticipated but that's how the cookie crumbles when you suddenly return to the corporate crew... le sigh....

Anywho, today when I was having a one on one with a really good friend of mine.. He said to me "You're a mastermind".  Although I initially thought that it was him quoting an insult someone else had thrown my way, I then chose to dwell on it for a bit and I realized... HELLO, I AM A MASTERMIND!  I'm constantly thirsty for information & I don't forget a thing.... (well, that's a sort of lie because I forget a lot of things a lot of the time except for the most random things that most people never need to know in life... that's my niche).

It lead me to this post because I've experienced a complete upheaval of my so called life in the not so distant past and I've had a few moments where I've thought to myself "this can't be life" except IT IS... AND IT. IS. GLORIOUS. 


Do not EVER allow anyone walking this measly Earth's surface to kill your sunshine!  We ALL have a garden in us & we should ALL see just how good that garden grows.  Anybody who is not happy with the harvesting... well they were never a supporter to begin with.  Know this.  Trust this.  Keep calm and conjure on!!!

What's meant to be will be... & the gods don't like the ugly... and they ain't too fond of the cute.  


No, we can NEVER be prepared for absolutely everything... but with low expectations and high standards, you'll ALWAYS BE READY FOR THE ROLL!!! 

See ya'll on the flip side...#staytuned 

No comments:

Post a Comment