Wednesday, July 5, 2017

The Making of BellaD

Hello & #goodjourney.... I'm glad you're here.  I want to take a moment to introduce myself.  The name is Belladonna... aKa Deadly Nightshade (courtesy of my spiritual brother, Demetrius LaCroix).  I'm an 80s baby with the soul of an ancestor.  I would call what I practice "eclectic" as I am not tied down to any particular withcy way... I like to mix and mingle because well... because I can that's why.  There are no rules in magic and magic isn't magic until YOU put yourself into your work.  Therefore, I don't have to fight for my right to manifest!  I do what my heart and soul tell me to and in return, I've been gifted this vision of MTO magica and I've named in Belladonna's Garden.
I hope for the rest to one day (not soon, just eventually) become HISTORY!  In the meantime in between time, I'll be updating my blog as often as possible... maybe even too often but insert Kanye shrug here.

Welcome to the garden... come and see what's growing <3

Ciao, 

bellaD

No comments:

Post a Comment